It’s Haiku Wednesday bitches! Hmmm…I wonder if that configuration of words has ever existed prior to today…Forgive my elation; I was momentarily possessed by Eminem. Anyway, yall know what time it is...So, without further ado:
Today is Wednesday,
I had to be reminded.
Ginseng is costly.
Put down your phone or,
you will not enter my lane.
How quickly birds fly.
Just got a new phone.
I think I have arthritis.
I am appdicted.
I had tea with death.
The toll of knell rang softly.
Her black carriage waits.
Words are my one solace.
My mind is the soul’s canvas.
Paintings never cease.
5 comments:
Your quip about ginseng made me giggle.
Eucca - Yessss. I love the thought of you giggling.
Will you really write Haikus every Wednesday from now on? And more importantly, will you continue to call us "bitches" every Wednesday too (because I like that)>.
mischief - Yes. My intention is to write them every Wednesday, as long as they are wanted. As for the latter, much to your dismay I imagine, I think that's more of a one time thing. However, I cannot entirely guarantee not being possessed by random celebrities in the future.
You like Walt Whitman.
I mean, do you like Walt Whitman?
Post a Comment